Provides up to 15 years/quarters of detailed current and historical financial data for over 10,000 U.S. public companies and their SEC filings, as well as their annual reports. The same kind of information is available for more than 17,000 non-U.S. public companies. Includes Industry Reports for Asia/Pacific, North America and Europe.
14 key business ratios cover all critical areas of business performance—solvency, efficiency and profitability. For historical data see also "Industry Norms and Key Business Ratios" in the print version. 5 simultaneous users.
1. In the first search box, type in your company or industry
2. To the left of the results, find the Source Types section and look for Market Research Reports. Industry profiles often include this information as well.
2. To your initial search, add "market share" (in quotations) to the second search box
3. Read through the results to see what information you find.
After putting in your company name and going to the main company display, click on the "COMPETITORS" tab at the top of the page. This will list your company and those above and below it in terms of revenue.
1. Type your company name i the search box, choose "Company/Org" from the drop-down menu, and click "Search."
2. click on the title of the report for the product line and year you want. The report includes distribution channels.
1. Once you are in the database, select "Search by Subject of Topic" above the main search box.
2. Select "Company Profiles."
3. Select "Advanced Options" under the main search box.
4. In the "Build Your Own Segment Search" box, change the drop-down menu to "Company" and type in your company's name between the parentheses.
5. Select the AND operator above that box.
6. In the "Build Your Own Segment Search" box, change the drop-down menu again to and type in "SWOT"
6. Click the red "Apply" button.
7. Press "Search."
NOTE: Not all companies will have a SWOT Analysis. Try both databases listed below.